You’re an event professional and you know the business. You know how to bring people and brands together in an emotional live experience and how to plan and implement events professionally? You are a true team player, can motivate, steer and coach? You want to share your knowledge and stay up to date with the latest professional developments.
Are you ready to really take off as a team leader – in an award-winning, owner-managed agency with well-known international clients?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect -beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
- Supervisory quality management and cost control for the operative business in the team
- Responsibility for budget & profitability in all the projects supervised
- Leadership as well as assessment and coaching of a team of 6-8 people
- Strategic customer consulting and key account for the team’s most important customers
- Development of new business
Your qualifications for this position are:
- Passion for integrated communication and exciting projects for premium brands and customers from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tourism, FMCG, consumer electronics, food & beverage
- A degree in marketing, event management, communication as well as good knowledge of business management
- At least 7 years work experience in a leading position in project management at a live communication or event agency
- Leadership and social competence
- Communication skills and empathy
- Solution and goal-oriented working methods and high quality standards
- Fluent in business English
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Your motivation to get started in our team is more important than your certificates.
Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your next possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please only use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62