Do you want to use your ideas to create experiences that can’t be clicked away? The ones that go straight to the heart and stay in the head? Would you like to put brand experiences from automotive events to future dialog and integrate the appropriate communication measures, from offline to online?
Do you want to contribute your conceptual and strategic strength in an award-winning, owner-managed agency with famous international customers?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect – beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
- You develop holistic concepts and communication measures for different brand experiences & diverse event formats – from briefing to finished presentation
- You think beyond the moment and create content for extension into relevant channels and media
- Your work covers the disciplines of graphics, temporary architecture and operations
- You do your own research on a wide range of topics (brand, trends, technologies, competition, digital touchpoints, event formats, speakers, etc.) and prepare them appropriately
- You create concept presentations in PowerPoint
- You conduct (pitch) presentations for the customer
- You lead the conceptual junior staff (greenhouse 0.8)
Your qualifications for this position are:
- A degree in communication or media design (sciences), event management or comparable education and training as a copywriter/conceptualist
- At least 3 years professional experience in the field of conception in brand experiences, live communication or BTL activations
- Good knowledge in the area of events across the entire spectrum from trade fairs to consumer events, festival stagings, corporate events, trainings, employee events, pop-up stores and road shows
- Good knowledge in the area of events, competitors, trends, brands, target groups, social development
- Creativity, strategic-conceptual thinking and an instinct for unique stories and emotional staging
- Affinity to digital touchpoints and the desire to design them in dialogue with the innovation department
- Passion for integrated communication
- The ability to work independently and the desire to actively promote the best idea and implement it appropriately
- Strong communication skills as well as a good feeling for language and a pleasant writing style
- Secure working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Just as important as your portfolio is your motivation to get started in our team. Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including your next possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62