Are you ready to hit the ground running – and to do so in an award-winning, owner-managed agency with renowned, international clients?
You are a numbers person through and through and recognize patterns in numbers based on which you drive analyses and concepts for new ideas – especially in digital processes?
You are someone who critically questions processes, who identifies problems where others don’t see any and who suggests solutions?
Then become part of our team.
For this task we need your professional support:
- You distribute invoices independently via the digital process
- You are primarily responsible for processing accounts receivable and accounts payable, banking and payment transactions
- You proactively work on the digital further development of all processes, procedures, interfaces and systems related to accounting
- You will independently take over the preparatory work for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in close coordination with the Director Finance
- You independently prepare regular reports for the management board
- You will be involved in organizing, monitoring and ensuring processes in financial accounting
- General administrative and organizational tasks in the financial accounting area
What you bring for this position:
- A completed apprenticeship as a financial accountant / tax accountant
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting – ideally agency experience
- Very good knowledge of DATEV – especially process automation
- MS Office especially Excel
- Very high digital affinity, openness to innovation, experience with paperless accounting
- Independent, diligent, solution-oriented and goal-oriented way of working
- Team and communication skills
- English language skills
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like Procter & Gamble, Coty, Melitta and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other.
Just write us what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please use only the “Apply Now” button to apply (if possible, please use the Google Chrome browser).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62