Are you on fire for graphics? Do you want to do advertising that can’t be clicked away and make strong brands come alive? You’d like to work on exciting projects for clients from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tourism, FMCG, consumer electronics, food & beverage?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect -beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
- Design of communication and advertising measures for brand experiences such as events, roadshows, exhibition stands or pop-up stores
- Graphic design for temporary brand architecture and spatial communication e.g. design of stage backgrounds, banners, signage and decorations
- Design of advertising materials such as logos, key visuals, advertisements, posters, brochures, invitations, flyers, templates, microsites, etc.
Your qualifications for this position are:
- Passion for integrated communication and exciting projects for premium brands and customers from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, tourism, associations and institutions
- A degree in graphic or media design in the print sector or comparable education and training
- 2 years of work experience in project management in a live communication agency or a comparable area
- Creative security in common graphic programs (Adobe Creative Suite, also Cinema 4D and Microsoft Office applications in the spectrum from image processing to pre-press)
- Adept understanding of colour and form and spatial imagination
- Good sense for typologies
- A high standard of quality and service as well as an eye for detail
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Just as important as your portfolio is your motivation to get started in our team. Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including your next possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62