Are you on fire for graphics? Do you want to do advertising that can’t be clicked away and make strong brands come alive? You’d like to work on exciting projects for clients from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tourism, FMCG, consumer electronics, food & beverage?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect – beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
As member of a 10-person creative team, you will support us with your experience in the conception and implementation of projects in the areas of temporary architecture (such as roadshows, pop-up stores), event design for trade fairs and corporate events, interior design (shop-in-shop solutions, showroom design), stage and set design, brand spaces. You live and breathe design and have a clear idea of how to make a project unique.
That’s what you bring for this position:
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of spatial communication, brand design and development or events
- A degree in interior design, architecture or comparable design courses of study
- Profound knowledge of materials, construction methods, implementation and interaction with technology/light/activation as well as enthusiasm for new trends and technologies
- Your passion for architecture and lifestyle motivates you to work on both conceptual and implementation-oriented projects.
- A good understanding of brands and their implementation in space
- Enthusiasm for holistic brand staging
- Desire for digital topics in the area of instagramability/social sharing
- Very good application knowledge in the programs Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Suite
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Just as important as your portfolio is your motivation to get started in our team. Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including samples of your work and stating your next possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62