You have a passion for events? A life without emotional brand experiences is possible for you, but pointless? Do you want to do advertising that can’t be clicked away? That goes straight to the heart and stays in the head? Do you want to be part of a team that makes the impossible possible for innovative and long-lasting encounters between people and brands?
Then we have an internship for you.
The profile of the project assistant / internship event:
- Together with the project manager, carries out actions and projects, from research to documentation
- Obtains offers from suppliers and service providers and negotiates the services in consultation with the project manager
- Controls the interaction with suppliers and service providers in consultation with the project manager
Your qualifications for this internship are:
- A-levels or advanced technical college entrance qualification
- Ongoing studies – field of study: marketing, event management, communication or a comparable education and training or a recently completed study/training (uses this internship as an orientation phase)
- Ideally first working experiences within the scope of a student internship
- First experiences with regarding to research, organisation and documentation of events
- Passion for the event sector and a desire for exciting projects
- Commitment and organizational talent as well as a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Secure working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and secure in internet research
- Very good written and spoken English
Sounds exactly like your next internship? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Your motivation to get started in our team is more important than your certificates.
Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please only use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62