You’re an event professional and you know the business. You know how to bring people and brands together in an emotional live experience and how to plan and implement events professionally. You keep an overview and a cool head in every situation. You want to share your knowledge and stay up to date with the latest professional developments.
Are you ready to really take off – in an award-winning, owner-managed agency with well-known international clients?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect -beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
- You design, organize and carry out brand experiences such as events, roadshows, exhibition stands or pop-up stores in coordination with the team leader and invoice them
- Responsibility for budget & profitability in all the projects supervised
- You are in close contact with the customer and provide our clients with advice and support
- You have first personnel responsibility
Your qualifications for this position are:
- A passion for events and the desire to work on exiting projects
- A degree in marketing, event management, communication or comparable education and training as well as good knowledge of business management
- 2 years of work experience in project management in a live communication or event agency / completion of a traineeship or vocational training
- Commitment and organizational talent as well as a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Solution and goal-oriented working methods and a high standard of quality and service as well as an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Secure working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Your motivation to get started in our team is more important than your certificates.
Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your next possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please only use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62