You’re an event professional and you know the business. You have a passion for integrated communication and exciting projects for premium brands and customers from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tourism, FMCG, consumer electronics, food & beverage. You know how to bring people and brands together in an emotional live experience and how to professionally plan and implement events. You keep an overview and a cool head in every situation. You want to share your knowledge and stay up to date.
Are you ready to really take off – in an award-winning, owner-managed agency with well-known international clients?
Then join our team and realize unique brand experiences with us that have a lasting effect – beyond the moment.
For this task, we need your professional support:
- You conceive, organize and carry out brand experiences like events, road shows, trade fair stands or pop-up stores on your own responsibility and invoice them
- You are responsible for project-related budget, earnings and costs
- You advise customers strategically
- You develop and create concepts in conjunction with our creative team
- You lead, evaluate and coach, with personnel responsibility for up to 3 employees
Your qualifications for this position are:
- 5 years of work experience in project management in a live communication or event agency (At least 3 years work experience in a leading position)
- A degree in marketing, event management, communication or comparable education and training
- Solution and goal-oriented working methods and a high standard of quality and service as well as an eye for detail
- Enthusiasm, open-mindedness, curiosity as well as strong communication skills and empathy
- Distinctive leadership and social competences
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Your motivation to get started in our team is more important than your certificates.
Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your next possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please only use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62