You have a passion for events? A life without emotional brand experiences is possible for you, but pointless? Do you want to do advertising that can’t be clicked away? That goes straight to the heart and stays in the head? Do you want to be part of a team that makes the impossible possible for innovative and long-lasting encounters between people and brands?
Then we have the job for you.
We need you for this exciting task:
We offer a 1.5 year traineeship during which you will support a team as project assistant in the conception, organization and implementation of brand experiences such as events, roadshows, trade fair stands or pop-up stores. After a familiarization period, you will be able to manage your first smaller projects independently.
Your qualifications for this position are:
- Passion for integrated communication and exciting projects for premium brands and customers from sectors such as automotive, media, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tourism, FMCG, consumer electronics, food & beverage
- A degree in marketing, event management, communication or comparable education and training
- Commitment and organizational talent as well as a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- A high standard of quality and service, flexibility and resilience
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Secure working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and secure in internet research
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good written and spoken German
What makes working at EAST END so special:
- Regular trainings and seminars at our EAST END Campus
- Individual advancement through individually tailored training packages
- A weekly English course
- Exciting projects with plenty of room for design for clients like AIDA, Continental, Audi, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Wella, Die Techniker, Melitta, Condé Nast and others
- Diverse event formats like festivals, pop up stores, road shows, incentives and much more (national and international)
- Independent work, transparent structures and flat hierarchies
- A mixed team of young and experienced colleagues
- Our corporate culture and practiced values that encourage and challenge every employee
- Our sponsorship system, which makes it easier for new employees to get started and accompanies them through the first few weeks
Sounds exactly like your job? Then we should get to know each other as soon as possible. Your motivation to get started in our team is more important than your certificates.
Let us know what you like about EAST END and why you want to join our team.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please only use the “Apply Now” button for your application (if possible, please use Google Chrome).Apply now
Want to know more?
+49 40 899 60 61 62