The corona pandemic is changing the event and event sector in a long-term manner alongside many other industries, and brand experiences have been subjected to strict hygiene regulations ever since. To give customers and guests security through professional hygiene, employees of EAST END, who are entrusted with the organizational and spatial planning as well as the implementation of events, were trained as DEKRA certified hygiene officers for trade fairs and events. They are thus qualified to create hygiene concepts, to submit them to the authorities and to advise customers extensively on how to create new brand experiences.
Three major topics significantly shape the topic of safety at events: distance, hygiene and comprehensible and documented guest and staff management. Information and measures to this end are the focus of attention and must be sufficiently guaranteed before, during and also after the event in order to provide customers and visitors with a good guide and consistent security. All on-site measures are bundled in an individual hygiene concept and must be monitored by a hygiene officer.
EAST END has trained employees to become DEKRA-certified hygiene representatives in order to acquire extensive know-how across several departments. When developing and planning new projects, the following points are taken into account to a large extent:
- Legal hygiene principles (Infection Protection Act, guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute, Occupational Safety and Health Act, guidelines of the professional associations, Corona regulations of the federal states)
- Microorganisms and infection (focus on SARS-CoV-2)
- Disinfection and cleaning
- Special hygiene measures in the event business
- Risk assessment and contact with authorities
- Industrial safety
- Create and monitor hygiene plan
- Creating and monitoring a hygiene concept
Want to know more?
T +49 40 899 60 61 33